MONA TROBA – it’s a frame modular house designed for delivery and installation in one day. Houses are fitted with all engineering networks – electrical wiring, water and sewer connection tubes, so they only need to be connected at the construction site. The package already includes all the necessary equipment, furniture and household appliances.
The main advantage of the project is full completion at the factory, which can significantly improve the quality of the finished product and reduce its price. This model will take from 6 to 10 weeks to produce, depending on the size you choose.
- Insulation – 150 mm thick mineral wool PAROC
- Diffuser film
- Frame 145 mm x 45 mm
- Wood paneling 135 mm x 19 mm spruce [A grade]
- Binding material – SIGA adhesive strip
- Bitumen roofing – rubberized bitumen or Ruukki metal sheets.
- Roof tiles 130 mm x 19 mm spruce [A grade]
- Roof construction covered with light brown primer TIKKURILA (Finland)
- Metal plating around the bottom of roof tiles.
- Both sides of the frame covered with spruce wood paneling 120 mm x 20 mm [A grade]
- General wall thickness with air gap for ventilation – 200 mm
- Impregnated outer layer of walls, covered in light brown Remmers Palisander primer (Germany)
- Optional additional wall insulation 100 mm thick mineral wool
- Inner wall side covered in white paint
- Grooved floorboards 28 mm thick, optional parquet flooring.
- Insulated flooring 150 mm thick hard polystyrene